General Manager Job Posting
Job Title: General Manager
Job Dates: Permanent Full Time starting August 2017
Job Location: 10816 95 Street, Edmonton, AB
Job Pay: Compensation commensurate with experience
The General Manager works in tandem with the Artistic Director, to implement the strategic and annual operating plans as approved by the Board. This includes finances, grant-writing, supervision of staff, and overseeing the daily operations of the office and facility. The General Manager answers directly to the Board and is responsible for studio maintenance, governance practices, as well as renter, member and staff compliance with all Society policies and procedures. The General Manager will take responsibility for the Society’s legal status and annual reporting, and maintain MZD’s inter-agency and community relations in good standing.
● Support, execute and manage each Mile Zero Dance season so as to fulfill the Society mission, mandate and current objectives;
● Coordinate fund development, supervise grant applications, CADAC, administer sponsor and donor relations, and overall – coordinate report writing to maintain a transparent standard of compliance with current and pending funders.
● Maintain membership, database of members and volunteer activities and track program participation;
● Assist in event coordination, schedule and coordinate interns and volunteers;
● Coordinate studio bookings, scheduling and rental invoicing.
● Manage correspondence and daily operations of the office, studio and facilities; supervise staff and volunteers to maintain an ethical workplace;
● Assist in the areas of publicity, print, digital and social media, in cooperation with MZD staff, volunteers and other agency representatives.
Apply with a Cover Letter and Resume to email@example.com by June 30, 2017